Technician in Protein Physio chemistry and Protein Characterization for Bio pharmaceutical Analytical Development - Spain
- The successful candidate will join our company as a Technician (Senior Scientist) of the Analytical Development Department.
- The candidate will be expected to be key member of the Analytical Development group and will have responsibilities within the physio chemical and protein characterization teams, with activities to develop and qualify and run physio chemical and protein characterization methods.
- The candidate will be expected to provide development oversight, know-how and technical input into specific tasks and into the group in general, in addition to the testing, documentation and review of activities for the development and qualification of methods, testing and review of development materials, and contribution to routine laboratory activities.
- Proficiency and capability in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment with client interaction is expected.
- At least three years experience in either Quality Control or Analytical Development groups from a related industry, with a preference from within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Profound experience in the physiochemical analysis of biomolecules by HPLC and related techniques, along with various detection technologies and softwares.
- Experience with Mass Spec analysis of biomolecules, particularly proteins using Q-ToF will be mandatory. In particular the characterization of molecules such a monoclonal antibodies for mass, amino acid sequence, PTMs and glycans and/or other attributes would be advantageous.
- Experience in the development on non-compendial methods for analysis of biomolecules within a regulated environment
- Experience in the validation of such methods would also be highly valued.
- Experience in the preparation and review of documentation (SOPs, Development Reports, Validation Reports, protocol) in English to regulatory standards is essential.
- Proven initiative and independent thinking to deliver tasks on time, whilst working in a team environment.
- Capable to identify technical and scientific problems and propose solutions.
- Experience in performing stability, formulation and characterization studies of biomolecules is beneficial.
- Experience in managing studies and/or small-teams is expected.
- Proficient verbal and written communicator.
- Proficiency to work within regulatory guidelines.
- Fluent in English.
- Immediate incorporation in a young and motivated working environment, in a company in full expansion.
- Attractive remuneration according to experience.