Perform routine animal husbandry and other production duties. Maintain supplies and environment of environmentally-controlled work area(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine animal husbandry duties and monitor daily health and welfare to maintain quality and health of animals.
- Handle, transfer, and distribute animals, supplies and waste as needed to and from work area(s).
- Perform physical environment housekeeping duties and production operations according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Maintain recordkeeping pertaining to equipment operation, animal or supply area inventories.
- Strictly follow all procedures necessary to maintain the isolator and/or barrier room barrier.
- Operate equipment and use supplies according to safety guidelines. Perform all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Compressed Work Week: M-Thur 9hrs,
Find a Job Find Candidates