Technician I - United States
Charles River (company)
Assist with seasonal cell collection. Perform all LAL production related activities with general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with seasonal crude lysate production.
- Perform all LAL Production related activities including: stopper preparation, glassware preparation, cleaning and preparation of clean room, sterile fill operations, capping and crimping of final products using automated and manual equipment.
- Responsible for labeling of licensed and non-licensed products, final product inspection, preparation and finishing of accessory products, and general environmental upkeep.
- Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs including documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
- Perform general housekeeping and adhere to safety procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: Zero to twelve months related experience in and/or training a GMP manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: On-the-job training provided for specific tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet