- Our company is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies.
- As a service organization we offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network.
- We have customers from all over the world and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
- Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization.
- We are ISO15189 accredited and comply with worldwide regulatory standards to enable our customers to file and launch new drug applications in Europe, Asia, and the USA. Our company is steadily growing and in recent months we obtained several new requests to participate in global phase-2 and phase-3 drug development programs and we obtained a large 4-years contract to help improve vaccines with a global health impact.
- We are dynamic and diverse and are now offering a fascinating opportunity for a professional who likes to take initiative, is highly motivated to achieve, has focus on results, is flexible, and is willing to learn and cooperate.
- In this position you will be performing molecular and cellular virological diagnostics assays as part of clinical intervention studies on viral infections, and as such you will be working in the Clinical Virology department.
- You will be working with the most advanced techniques with a focus on cellular based virology assays.
- We expect a proactive work attitude, and a great commitment to complete the projects successfully.
- You will be working in a core team of technicians that has a lot of interaction with other colleagues within the company.
Education and experience
- We expect a completed education at MBO/HBO level in microbiology, virology and/or immunology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a professional level in Dutch and English are required.
- This will be determined according to education, experience, and company policy.
- We offer a one-year contract with the possibility of extension upon good performance, and eventually a permanent position.