- With our intellectual capital, solution driven approach and collaborative spirit, we work for the future of global agriculture with partners in the AgriFood sector.
- Using our proprietary technologies and non-GM approaches, we support customers with the development of new and improved crops.
- Our goal is to help organizations with their toughest R&D challenges, combining our cutting edge breeding technologies, bioinformatics & data science expertise and plant-based trait platforms. We work in an international environment with more than 140 professionals from all over the world.
TECHNICIAN CELL BIOLOGY
- Your main task will be to execute scientific experiments in a project based research environment.
- You will plan, organize and work both autonomously as well as in teams.
- Experimental design and set-up of individual projects, data production, quality control, handling and analysis of large data sets and concise reporting to the project leader are your major responsibilities.
- Together with other experts in your team you will work on different projects to ensure that research goals are met within the company’s project milestones.
- BSc or MSc degree in the field of plant biotechnology, plant pathology, plant cell biology or related fields
- Substantial hands-on expertise with plant tissue culture and cell biological techniques
- Experience with molecular biology techniques (DNA, RNA, protein)
- Capable of working independently and well organized in a rapidly changing professional environment
- Quality and result-oriented team player
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Flexible and pro-active working attitude to achieve objectives
- Experience with microscope work
- Experience with protoplast technology