This job is currently Archived,
Technician Bioassay Development and QC - Netherlands
Kiadis Pharma (company)
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- We are looking for an experienced technician for the Analytical Development and Quality Control department with an education in cell biology, immunology, hematology, or related fields.
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a cell biology/immunology/hematology laboratory environment within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry.
- Experience in working with primary cells as well as immunological techniques is required. Hands-on experience with flow cytometry would be highly beneficial.
- Experience and affinity with QC testing under GMP according to standard operating procedures, assay development or assay validations would be a plus.
- The technician will independently perform and analyze cell based assays, mainly by flow cytometry and ELISA on our company's cell based medicinal products.
- He/she will be involved in the development/improvement of bio analytical methods in close collaboration with scientists, method validations under GMP and will support process development.
- The candidate is a good team player with strong communication skills who will ensure a high level of quality and delivers according to timelines.
- You will be joining a team of experienced scientists and technicians working on the development of personalized cell based-medicinal products.
- Our company is a public clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on research, development and future commercialization of innovative cell-based immunotherapy products that provide for a safer and more efficacious treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders, improving survival and quality of life and addressing significant unmet medical needs.
- HBO / Master.
- >2 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with biological assays and cell culture.
- Affinity to and comprehension of quality control procedures.
- Quality-minded and reliable.