Technicial Assistant, Pharmaceutical Assistant (m/f) Vaccine Production Molecular Biology - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- In a semi-automated procedure, you will produce biological intermediate products for our tumor vaccines under regulated conditions.
- This includes ensuring that our unique production process runs smoothly.
- You will independently handle the electronic documentation of production processes.
- You will also be responsible for the preparation and post-processing of production and will maintain our equipment and facilities.
What you have to offer.
- Completion of scientific technical training as a pharmaceutical technician, biology lab technician, MTA, BTA (m/f) or similar qualifications
- Experience in molecular biology (e.g. PCR, NGS, cloning, gel electrophoresis, enzymatic RNA synthesis, purification of nucleic acids)
- Skilled in working with large automated equipment and an affinity for computer-based systems
- Willingness to work irregular hours and in shifts (including weekends and holidays)