This job is currently Archived,
Technicial Assistant, Pharmaceutical Assistant (m/f) Vaccine Production Molecular Biology Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness
- as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- in a semi-automated procedure, you will produce Biological intermediate products for our tumor Vaccines under regulated conditions.
- this includes ensuring that our unique production process runs smoothly.
- you will independently handle the electronic Documentation of production processes.
- you will also be responsible for the preparation and post-processing of production and will maintain our equipment and facilities.
what you have to offer.
- completion of scientific technical Training as a Pharmaceutical Technician, biology Lab Technician, mta, bta (m/f) or similar qualifications
- experience in molecular biology (e.g. PCR, ngs, cloning, Gel Electrophoresis, enzymatic RNA synthesis, Purification of nucleic acids)
- skilled in working with large automated equipment and an affinity for computer-based systems
- willingness to work irregular hours and in shifts (including weekends and holidays)
Find a Job Find Candidates