This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 May 2017
We are looking for a Technical writer to support our client's team.
- Prepare an updated version of the Service Engineer's Guide, which is a high-level and generic manual that is applicable to the Client's brands of a product.
- Prepare an updated version of a set of maintenance procedures, which are at varying degrees of completion.
- Maintenance procedures are discrete documents that are typically between 4 and 10 pages long.
- All manuals are to be written in English using Adobe Frame Maker, templates and all specific guidelines on in-house use of Frame-Maker will be provided.
- Proven working experience in technical writing (user manuals/guides, SOPs)
- A capacity to analyze and understand technical matters (hardware and software)
- An excellent command of English (written & spoken) and an understanding of how to address non-native speakers
- Attention for detail
- Initiative & tenacity
- Strong overall organization skills: able to plan efficiently and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Working knowledge of Adobe Frame-Maker
- Optionally, a degree in a relevant subject or equivalent technical experience
Above all, master in:
- Writing skills
- Interviewing and listening skills
- Architectural skills
- a high level of curiosity into technical matter
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization &).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our human approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Walloon Brabant Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates