This job is currently Archived,
Technical Writer - TEMP Pleasanton United States,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- We are looking for a technical writer with strong experience in life science instrumentation documentation (user manuals) to work closely with the product management team at our company's Digital Biology Center to write detailed technical documents supporting our digital PCR product lines.
- The writer filling this role gets the opportunity to be onsite one to two times per week to interact closely with the product manager and product; s/he can work remotely for the rest of the week.
- 4 year degree in a scientific field, strong understanding of PCR
- 1-2 years experience writing for scientific instrumentation
- Experience in compliance with ISO13485
- Strong problem solving, organization, multitasking and communication skills
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Windows and Office programs (Word and Excel)
- Adobe, Framemaker and other creative suite tool experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
Pleasanton California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates