- Draft and structure technical documentation
- Create user documentation, taking medical device standards/guidance into account
- Support regulatory filings
- Perform document releases in the company quality system
- Degree with a focus on (technical) writing or equivalent work experience, ideally in a similar working environment
- Strong proven technical understanding and interest in medical devices
- Team working attitude as well as detail oriented and accurate methods
- Solid knowledge of English, both written and oral and German
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.