Technical Writer III (Sr. Creative Copywriter) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company is looking Marketing Copywriter who believes that strong brands are built on great stories, knows how to craft them and can weave them into a broad range of online and offline materials. Working closely with the creative and marketing teams, you will be responsible for brainstorming and creating compelling and effective copy aimed at buyers in the hospital laboratory testing marketplace (we sell lab tests and testing equipment).
What you'll be doing:
- Create engaging stories that weave together common themes & build upon our primary brand
- Develop content that connects with different audiences and buyer personas
- Write copy that establishes and maintains voice and tone
- Write marketing and advertising content for both print and digital in a variety of formats
- Revise, edit, and proofread
- Work within timelines and deadlines
- Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Have extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Previous experience writing for the healthcare industry is desired
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.