- The successful candidate must have a good understanding of SW and HW development processes, and have the technical expertise to understand complex procedures and concepts.
- The goal is to develop clear and concise documentation for an international audience of medical professionals and regulatory bodies, using a variety of styles and techniques.
- Candidates must also have excellent writing and communication skills (native-level English speaker/writer; good German knowledge or willingness to learn), in addition to being organized and having solid project planning/scheduling experience.
- University degree, preferably in engineering, science, or healthcare
- Ideally experience in technical writing
- Proven ability to understand and synthesize technical information, and use it to provide clear, well structured information, in accordance with defined style, quality, and regulatory processes and standards (we write in US English)
- Self starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with or willingness to quickly learn Adobe InDesign and FrameMaker; helpful to have experience working with a content management system (we work with Schema ST4), and Adobe Illustrator