- Our company is a global consulting and project engineering company.
- We have a wide portfolio of projects that we are actively involved in across Europe and the US and we always welcome applications from highly motivated people to help drive us forward. We are actively looking to recruit a Technical Writer to join our team.
- This person will provide support for Creating, editing and expediting of all documentation to support a serialization project.
- To successfully complete and have effective all needed documentation for Tracelink project
- Ensures all SOP related activities necessary for QA documentation are developed, approved & distributed to company quality standards and requirements
- Support completion of work-stream activities including the authoring, review, approval of all of the SOP’s
- Participate in the review of a number of the following: Qualification Plan, URS, FRS/DS, traceability matrix, test specs, IQ, OQ, Integrated OQ, PQ, relevant summary reports and change controls
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science/IT or Engineering
- Exsposure to serialization EPCIS
- Minimum of 1-3 years as Technical Writer or related field, preferably in the Life Science, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life-cycle implementations
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills required