This job is currently Archived,
Technical Support Specialist - France
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- As a Technical Support Specialist, your main goal is to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Not only do you help customers to use our products successfully, but you will also be the main point of contact if customers have questions about our assays.
- Furthermore, Technical Support Specialists provide vital feedback on the performance and quality of our products to Product Development and Quality Assurance. MRC-Holland offers a young and dynamic working environment, and an opportunity to play a role in the development of products that make a difference in patients’ lives.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting, mostly by email and remote support
- Play an active role in further improving the support of our customers, e.g. by developing better support materials or systems
- Have a pivotal role in Post-Market Surveillance (PMS), the monitoring of our products after they have been placed on the market, both by monitoring incoming feedback and by composing product-specific PMS reports for our diagnostic products
- Represent the customer’s point of view in the process of CE-IVD marking our products
- Be responsible for the release of our company products onto the market, as QA representative
- MSc or PhD degree in Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology or similar
- (Near) native level English in both writing and speaking; knowledge of Dutch is preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Characteristics: Analytical mind, self-starter, accurate and organized; ability to work independently as well as part of the team