Technical Support Specialist - United States
This is a client support position, providing technical support for reagent/kit products and instrument/consumable systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers and internal staff with technical product inquiries via phone, email and web tools
- Provide scientific application support for the DAS (Discovery and Analytical Solutions) product portfolio
- Log and track support cases in appropriate databases
- Investigate and document quality related complaints and provide customer feedback
- Develop extensive hands-on expertise with DAS instruments and reagents, including assay applications using associated instrumentation and software.
- Support new product introductions and provide feedback to the organization on market and scientific trends.
- Provide input for sustained engineering and quality teams
- Requires a B.S or M.S in biological or medical sciences with 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Hands-on laboratory experience with biological research instrumentation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with CRM systems such as SAP, Sales Force dot com (SFDC) or Service Max
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Additional Language Fluency is desirable (German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French)
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Proven ability to analyze and solve complex problems