Technical Support Representative - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees. Come grow your career with Celerion!
We are seeking a Full-time Technical Support Representative in our Lincoln, NE or Phoenix, AZ location. We will also consider remote candidates. This role will provide support for proprietary clinical research software.
This role will be primarily responsible for working with a support team to enhance or modify software applications utilized in the research process. With the assistance of senior staff, you will actively participate in software development lifecycle.
- Review and track submitted tasks and incidents as they are received
- Provide general user support for Celerion applications
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- After gaining application knowledge you will be responsible for minor programming changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- 3+ years of 1st level technical support / IT experience
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Development tools; Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Relational DBMS programming languages including SQL and PL/SQL preferred
To apply, please visit our online hiring center at www.celerion.com.