Technical Support Engineer II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Assist customers and field staff by providing technical phone support on a broad range of clinical diagnostic instrumentation associated with autoimmune, infectious disease, diabetes, and immunohematology product lines.
- Technical Support Engineer provides a wide range of information, from general questions to extensive troubleshooting of instrumentation, to company customers and field staff.
- Accurate documentation of all calls is required.
- Technical Support Engineer provides technical hardware support in a call center environment to customers using company diagnostic products; in addition to on-call support.
- AA/AS degree in electronics or equivalent.
- 3+ years of transferable electromechanical/electronics experience
- Previous field service or technical phone support experience
- Experience with transfusion instrumentation preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, logical and analytical thinking, ability to multitask, work independently and on a team, and the ability to learn, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Basic computer skills required, including MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.