Technical Support Engineer - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Give product demo to distributors and end users
- Perform some product validation in field
- Perform on site installation, repairing, maintenance etc
- Provide application training courses to the customers in field, Provide internal pre-sale technical training to distributors and sales team.
- Work with other colleagues to introduce new products into Greater China Market.
- Involved in CFDA registration process: type testing, clinical trial, expert review, etc.
- Attend scientific conference around China, sometimes he/she needs to give a speech at the conference
- Help the chief representative to sign up new distributors
- Willing to travel national wide frequently and work independently
- Minimal 3-year plus experiences of NGS based applications
- the working experience at Multi-national Company is preferred
Master's degree or above in molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, biotechnology or other related discipline,