Technical Support & Service Specialist (m or f) Soda Ash & Bicar - Germany
- We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist for both Bicar and Soda Ash businesses to manage and develop technical aspects of customer’s projects portfolio in line with market & company objectives
- In this role you will also provide technical service and documentation to customers of Central Europe, Nordic countries and export countries
- Additionally you will provide support to customers of the following industrial sites of Solvay: Bernburg, Rheinberg, Devnya and you will be back-up for Dombasle
- Make decisions regarding the customer claims and complaints and support the sites in defining corrective actions.
- Manage agreements with customers, negotiate specifications with key accounts and ensure that they are well taken into account by Solvay quality and services. Manage customer demands and audits. Pass your expertise into Solvay
- German apprenticeship, Bachelor (or higher) degree in science or in a technical field
- Several years of Experience in a technical role, preferable technical service or technical marketing in the glass, detergents, food or pharma industry
- Able to work independently and effectively with both external customers and globally based internal teams
- Fluent as well in German as in English and willing to travel 20 – 40%, also internationally
Interested? Please apply via our career site: solvay.com/careers with below Job Number.