This job is currently Archived,
Technical Support & Service Specialist (m or f) Soda Ash & Bicar Rheinberg Germany,
Posted on : 21 October 2017
Soda Ash & Derivatives is a Global Business Unit of Solvay Group. Solvay Soda Ash and Derivatives (SA&D) is a world leader in its sector, producing soda ash serving the glass, detergent and chemical markets and developing solutions based on sodium bicarbonate and trona serving the healthcare, food, animal feed, and flue gas cleaning markets. SA&D has 11 industrial sites worldwide, about 3,400 employees and serves 90 countries. The prefered location for this opening is Rheinberg/Germany but can also be Bernburg, Rosignano, Torrelavega, Devnya or Dombasle.
- We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist for both Bicar and Soda Ash businesses to manage and develop technical aspects of customer s projects portfolio in line with market & company objectives
- In this role you will also provide technical service and documentation to customers of Central Europe, Nordic countries and export countries
- Additionally you will provide support to customers of the following industrial sites of Solvay: Bernburg, Rheinberg, Devnya and you will be back-up for Dombasle
- Make decisions regarding the customer claims and complaints and support the sites in defining corrective actions.
- Manage agreements with customers, negotiate specifications with key accounts and ensure that they are well taken into account by Solvay quality and services. Manage customer demands and audits. Pass your expertise into Solvay
- German apprenticeship, Bachelor (or higher) degree in science or in a technical field
- Several years of Experience in a
Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates