Posted on : 15 March 2019
- provide Technical Support and expertise to the production areas to ensure the manufacture of quality Pharmaceutical products.
- responsible for actively participating in the tier process to manage technical projects and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- be an active Member within the cross functional coe providing support and guidance and will strive for technical excellence to ensure the success of the coe.
- provide ongoing Coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance (product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc.).
- provide technical stewardship, equipment resource Planning and Validation schedule.
- ensure highest quality & Compliance standards.
- provide technical expertise and Leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the coe, such as the Validation of new equipment, ppq, new product introduction, product deletion, etc.
- act as a deputy for the technical coe team lead as required.
minimum qualifications and experience:
- relevant third level Qualification desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a highly regulated environment.
- sound knowledge and experience interpreting current applicable regulatory requirements.
- exceptional organisational and Analytical Skills.
- ability to work on own initiative as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
if you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your Career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
gc north valley business centre, old mallow road, cork, t23 kc67, ireland.
+353 21 2066178
Find a Job Find Candidates