Technical Services Veterinarian - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Technical Services Veterinarian will ensure technical support for all company companion animal health products to company personnel and veterinary customers in Ontario, Quebec and the Mari-times through timely transfer of information and technical training.
- Organize and deliver appropriate technical training sessions on company products for internal customers including territory managers, product managers, regional managers and customer service personnel.
- Provide assistance in the development of communication materials according to marketing plans.
- Assess and develop the territory managers’ knowledge and skills for the product line by providing field support. This will be accomplished in collaboration with regional managers.
- Responsible for handling technical inquiries from customers or stakeholders in a complete and accurate manner respecting established deadlines and procedures. Gets involved when necessary, in initiatives that improve and develop customer service and relationships.
- Ensure management of pharmacovigilance cases in his/her territory.
- Develop long lasting and reliable relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (Veterinarians / veterinary universities) and professional/governmental organizations.
- Participates in key meetings, collaborates and participates in the development and implementation of commercial support tools.
- Doctorate in veterinary medicine (DMV), license to practice in Canada
- Bilingual (French English) mandatory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in veterinary practice
- Experience in animation of professional meetings
- Presentation skills; ability to convey technical knowledge at a level adapted to the audience.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information Excellent communicator
- teaching skills
- Customer focused