Technical Service Staff, Singapore - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
1. Service Support
1.1 Response to Service call:
- Ensure call is logged before it is attended
- Diagnose technical problem, with the use of troubleshooting flowcharts and error code.
- Update of service calls into Service database.
1.2 Field Service Support:
- Work closely with Field Application Specialist (FAS) and other Field Service Engineer (FSE) to address, track, execute and proper closure of service requests.
- Prompt and pro-actively provides timely feedback to service requestor; ensure timely closure of service request.
1.3 In-house Technical Support:
- Work closely with QC service in-charge, service engineer and customer service/logistic staff to ensure daily requests are met and in accordance to QC procedure.
- Maintain the QC procedure master file.
- Perform QC service.
- Perform in-house service repair.
- Reconditioning of field returned systems.
1.4 Workshop management:
- Ensure all service tools are calibrated on time.
- Adhering to the tracking process of the movement of tools.
- Ensure tidiness of workplace.
2. Service Documentation
Field Service Report (FSR) Documentation Compliance:
- Ensure reliability and completeness of FSR submission
Service Call-Log Documentation:
- Ensure proper closure of service call-log in Service database
- Prepare purchase of service parts (LRF) for TSM/SS for approval
Product Complaint Handling:
- Liase with requestor and Customer Technical Support team on raising and tracking of product complaints
3. Customer Relation Management
3.1 Good communication skill in dealing with end-users (External customers).
3.2 Maintain good inter-department/cross-functional teams’ communications, collaboration and co-operation (Internal customers).
4. Technical Service Handling Capability
- Sound technical knowledge to interpret technical problem; able to understand symptoms reported by end-users
- Logical and systematic problem solving ability.
- Technical Support over Phone: Prompt response to service calls and provide first level service support to customer.
- Manage relationships with key customers.
- Ensure that the company's commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved and constantly improved.
- Required Skills
- Able to work independently and pro-actively provide feedback.
- Sound technical knowledge in electronics troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer handling skills over phone.
- Maintain balanced approach under stressed situations.
- Good organization and documentation skills.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering (Laboratory Instrumentation and/or Diagnostics Instrumentation).
- At least 2-3 years experience as Field/In-house Service Engineer in a medium size organization.
- Job Location
- Singapore, , Singapore
- SG Technical Service Svc(SGSGS)
- Position Type