Technical Service Staff - South Korea
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Technical Support Management
- Maintain Service Helpline
- Ensure call is logged before it is attended
- Diagnose technical problem, with the use of troubleshooting flowcharts and error code.
- Update of service calls into Baan.
- In-house Technical Support:
- Work closely with QC service in-charge, service engineer and customer service/logistic staff to ensure daily requests are met and in accordance to QC procedure.
- Maintain the QC procedure master file.
- Perform QC service.
- Perform in-house service repair.
- When needed, refurbish faulty equipment for loan and rental.
- Workshop Supervision:
- Ensure all service tools are calibrated.
- Keep track of the movement of tools.
- Ensure tidiness of workplace.
Service Documentation Efficiency Management
- FSR Documentation:
- Ensure reliability and completeness of FSR submitted.
- Service Log-call Documentation:
- Ensure proper closure of service log-call in Baan
- Prepare LSR purchase of service parts for TSM/SS for approval
- Password requests for MPA s/w and Imaging s/w
- ICCR Documentation:
- Laisse with requestor and TAS on raising and tracking of ICCR
- Good communication skill in dealing with difficult end-user.
- Maintain good inter-department understanding.
- Perform the survey
- Sound technical knowledge to interpret technical problem; able to understand what is the problem end-user is facing.
- Logical and systematic problem solving ability.
- Technical Support over Phone: Screen Service calls on Toll free line and provide first level service support to customer.
- Manage relationships with key customers.
- Ensure that the company commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved and constantly improved.Technical Service Staff, Korea
- Able to work independently and pro-actively provide feedback.
- Sound technical knowledge in electronics troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer handling skills over phone.
- Maintain balanced approach under stressed situations.
- Good organization and documentation skills
- Bachelor degree in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering (Laboratory Instrumentation and/or Diagnostics Instrumentation)