This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Effective communication with distributors and customers
- Provide technical support to distributors/dealers/customers to win/sustain sales as part of customer strategy agreed with the Regional Business Leader, Subregional Sales Leader and Regional Industry Leader
- Effective management/dissemination of product research/application data/information and assay data to distributors and customers.
- Manage product evaluation and development trials with contracted research institutes as well as key customers, liaising with HQ Research and Technical Services Managers as necessary.
- Effective training and development of distributors to develop and sustain their value selling capability.
- Maintain active technical learning that ensures company technical leadership in the market place. Regular scientific input to central marketing group s technical learning and vice-versa.
- Assist the company sales and industry to organize industry seminars, prepare technical presentations on all company products relevant to the targeted market segments.
- Preparation and submission of SE Asia/ANZ region annual technical services programme budgets in consultation with Regional Business Leaders,Subregional Sales Leader, Regional Industry Leader and Global Technical and marketing group.
- Ensuring territory specific technical needs and opportunities are effectively communicated to Regional Business Leaders,Subregional Sales Leader, Regional Industry Leader and Technical and marketing group and develop programmes to exploit the opportunities and meet customer needs
- Ensure quality compliance in the technical services and research area within the territory
- Train and ensure Distributors conform with product safety, storage and handling procedures.
- Support product regulatory compliance for the territory and assisting Regional Business Leaders, Subregional Sales Leader, Regional Industry Leader and Global Technical and marketing group. Regular reporting to Regional Business Leader and Subregional Sales Leader on technical service and market development programmes, market opportunities and competitive intelligence
- Publish regular technical articles/papers, as part of corporate profile building and brand promotional strategies agreed with Regional Business Leaders, Subregional Sales Leader, Regional Industry Leader and Global Technical and marketing group
- Maintain contacts and good relationships with opinion leaders, regulatory authorities and other technical authorities to influence policy in favour of company commercial position.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining close interactions with consortia, universities, and key customers.
- Presentation of research papers/data at appropriate scientific/industry seminars/conferences
Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD Degree in Animal Science or Nutrition, ideally with marketing/business diploma or postgraduate certificate.
- More than 8 years industrial experience in animal nutrition as nutritionist or technical service role with strong Scientific background.
- Core knowledge in pig and poultry nutrition.
- Work experience in similar feed additive industry environment desirable.
- Distributor and customer relationships
- Technical and business acumen
- IT literate with strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Good self-organisation and time management
- Fluent in English language, other Asian languages an added advantage
- Feed Formulation skill
- Self assured, capable of working on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Team player, and motivation in operating from small international office.
- Good people skill and networking ability
- International in outlook, but with strong cultural affinity for Asian market sectors.
- Willing to travel extensively, often during personal time
China Beijing Chaoyang
Find a Job Find Candidates