Technical Sales Specialist - South Africa
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Business Operations, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach and impact of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Technical Sales Specialist
- Are you looking for a role that lets you combine your passion for sales with your technical/hands-on baking understanding and talent for relationship-building?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in our Food & Beverage division in our company.
- You’ll be part of our sales team with responsibility to develop our business in the Baking Industry across the region Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You’ll combine your talents for getting results and finding commercial opportunities with your grounding in the technical aspects of the Baking industry.
- In your daily work you will be responsible for developing and implementing baking solutions to our customers and - in coordination with our sales managers - support the sales of our Baking Enzymes portfolio by trouble shooting where and when needed.
- As a motivated self-starter, you know the value of networking and enjoy working with others to drive growth and performance.
- For the right individual, this is a fantastic opportunity for a career in an international fast-paced environment with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy.
In this position you need to:
- Preferably have a university degree or equivalent qualification in Food Technology/Engineering paired with minimum 3-5 years of relevant job experience from producers or suppliers to the Baking and/or Milling Industries
- Possess strong technical understanding of the Baking market & customer needs
- Have proven communication and presentation skills as well MS office proficiency
- Be prepared to work flexibly and travel up to 60% of your time in your responsible region
- Speak English fluently; other local languages will be a strong asset
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.