Technical Sales Representative - India
Dupont Biosciences (company)
This position is responsible for Technical & Sales support to EM customers in India primarily serving Printed Circuit Board manufacturers. He OR she will support South India OR all India customers Technical & Sales needs.
- Provide Technical support to India customers for assigned territory
- Manage Sales & promote customer relationship of assigned territory customers and Channel partners
- Work closely with customers, functional Manager, Customers service team as well as other business supporting functions.
- Communicate closely with manufacturing, business Technical support group, Marketing, Product Managers & supply chain to address customers Technical/Sales/supply related issues.
- Accountable for demand forecasting, quality management, Sales revenue targets for the assigned territory customers.
- Computer basic skill including Presentations to customers as well as DuPont management
- Gather market, industry, competitive information to develop strategy
- Travel is required
- 5 years of Printed Circuit Board manufacturing OR Technical Sales experience to printed Circuit Board customers.
- Possess good Communication, Networking, Teamwork, People & Organizational skills
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in any field & Chemistry preferred
- Understand business environment, organizational challenges, market dynamics, industry expectations.
- Independent work with minimum supervision, self-initiative, willing to learn newer challenges & good team player
- 2~3 years Experience on Dry Film process Engineering
- Local language communication preferred as the candidate needs to work with customers in South India