Technical Sales Manager Specialty Feed Additives EMEA (M/F) - Belgium
Impextraco is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional feed additives and micro-ingredients for the animal feed industry. Based in Heist-op-den-Berg (Belgium), this global player develops and produces reliable and innovative solutions for the feed industry to raise healthy animals and produce high quality food of animal origin. Owned by a family, active since generations in agribusiness, the company serves over 90 countries out of its offices in Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, China and Thailand.
To maintain our continuous growth, we are looking for a driven (M/F)
Technical Sales Manager Specialty Feed Additives EMEA
- You are responsible for the current sales and the development of new sales of the Impextraco Specialty Feed Additives (Power Protection) in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- You implement a clearly outlined action plan to realise the sales targets for the countries you are responsible for
- You maintain and elaborate the business relationship with current and future distributors with a deep customer understanding and bring in new product suggestions to our R&D team
- You attend international and local fairs as an ambassador of our company and find new business partners and customers
- You ensure that customers and distributors are commercially and technically supported to meet both the company’s overall strategy and goals as well as the customers’ needs
- You cooperate with the distributors to structure their sales targets and marketing plan in cooperation with the internal departments of Impextraco
- In cooperation with our distributors and supported by our product managers, you organise business meetings and visits in the field to present and sell our products
- You report to the Sales Director Power Protexion and keep stakeholders informed
- You have a master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine/Sciences, Bioengineering, Animal Sciences, Agricultural engineering, or equivalent by experience in specialty feed additives
- You are passionate about animal production and nutrition
- You enjoy sales and business development
- You are used to work autonomously but like to share your success with the team
- You have a business-driven mind, with open and transparent communication, good analysis, observation skills and a very structured approach in innovative projects
- You are verbally strong but you can also listen in order to discover the real need of your client.
- You already demonstrated success in developing new business opportunities and you can submit evidence of a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You feel very comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment with excellent collaborative skills
- You are willing to travel in EMEA (40-50 %)
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in any second language is a plus
What we offer:
- A dynamic, international environment.
- A financially sound and family owned, ambitious and growing company.
- A varied job in a company with an established reputation in the sector.
- You will work in a driven and open team.
- An in-depth training in our different offices in Belgium and abroad.
- An attractive salary in accordance with your dedication and competences
- Location: flexible, Impextraco encourages mobility.
Are you the TOP TALENT that Impextraco is looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this dynamic profile? Please e-mail your full CV and your application letter to our HR-department, to the attention of Sabine Jacobs. We guarantee that each application will be handled discreetly and promptly.
For further information, please call +32/(0)15 23 72 43 or + 32 (0)15 36 35 28.