Technical Sales Manager (in-house) - Switzerland
- Our company is one of the leading global suppliers of innovative cleaning, disinfection and sterilization solutions for the Medical and Life Science industries, with subsidiaries in Europe, USA and China. We develop, produce and distribute equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, research laboratories, hospitals and clinics.
- Thanks to our constant drive for improvement, more than 1200 of our specialists belong to the best.
- As one of the In-House Technical Sales Managers, you directly report to the Head of Global Bid Management.
- You conceive and create quotations adapted to specific customer requirements.
- Cooperation with product management and external sales employees belong to your key strengths.
- Review and analysis of complex bidding documents
- Development of a solution concept as well as development of a bid strategy in cooperation with the specialist departments
- Risk analysis and coordination with superiors/ group management
- Handover to the project team at receipt of order (participation in kick-off meetings in-house or at customer sites)
- Coordination with product management regarding frequent requests/ market trends and definition of new price list options
- Consultation and support for external sales representatives (if required on-site)
- Basic technical understanding of plant engineering and/ or process engineering through several years' professional experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotech sector
- Alternatively university graduate with a technical or scientific degree (e.g. plant engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Good communication skills (consultation of customers, business partners, colleagues)
- Interest in business commercial relations
- Self-dependent and reliable acting
- Committed, active and team-oriented way of thinking and working
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent knowledge of French and English is a prerequisite, German skills are a great advantage
- At our company, a position with diverse and interesting tasks, a dynamic company and attractive employment conditions (fuel card, contribution to further education, competitive salary) await you. Are you interested in this challenge?
- We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application.