Technical Sales Manager Feed - Belgium
Posted on : 17 August 2017
- Our company is a dynamic company that is part of an international group specialized in the development, production and sales of high quality additives and premixes for animal feed.
- Our innovative, quality products, complemented by technical knowledge and a customer-centric approach ensures that our customers can get the highest return from their feed.
- With our dedicated team, an extensive global network and continuous investment in R & D, we've been able to achieve a stable and sustainable growth for more than 25 years.
- We offer a challenging technical-commercial job, that offers plenty of opportunities to work internationally and to take up responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy company.
- You will be responsible for the commercial development and technical support of the company specialty feed additives, with a focus on the poultry and swine feed industry, on European and certain export markets.. Your entrepreneurial approach encourages you to explore new leads and closely follow-up potential business opportunities. You will implement strategies and tactics to achieve the sales and financial objectives for the assigned territory.
- You can plan and organize your time independently and will report internally on a regular basis. You will maintain close contact with customers, distribution partners and prospects, and will build continuously at establishing a good long-term relationship with customers in the markets for which you are responsible.
- Thanks to your nutritional technical knowledge, you are the link between customer needs and optimal use of the company products.
- Through your feedback on what's happening in the market, you will also be contributing to the development of new added value products.
- Our team will provide you with high quality internal support in a dynamic atmosphere in order to achieve sustainable growth and development.
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, you will get an adapted training program before stepping into an exciting and varied job in a international and highly science and research driven company.
- We offer a salary in line with your experience, training and commitment, along with fringe benefits. You will be based in the Belgium headquarters.