This job is currently Archived,
Technical Sales Manager, Biorefining Cairo Egypt,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we are looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be. Industrial Bio sciences is a flagship business of the company with bio-based products in bio-materials, enzymes and refineries segments.
- Due to the continued growth of our organization in Eastern Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa, company Industrial Bio-sciences is currently looking for an experienced business development professional like you to join us in the region as Technical Sales Manager to develop the business of our enzymatic solutions in grain processing.
- As the customer s primary technical and commercial contact, you will be focused on achieving sales growth targets while optimizing Bio-refinery's product performance through data analysis and plant reviews.
- In order to excel in this role, you will be very dynamic, comfortable in interacting and communicating verbally, via presentations, and/or through written technical reports.
- As a successful candidate, you should possess keen business sense and be skilled at developing strong relationships by understanding the customer s business, their technical needs and challenges. You will need to establish good relationship at all levels of the organization (management, purchasing, R&D, technical & operational teams etc).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Overall responsibility to manage accounts and business development in the region.
- Achieve sales targets and build relationship with customers.
- Provide evaluation of identified business development opportunities for current or new products, frame the identified opportunities into specific execution plans and obtains buy-in from stakeholders.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to implement such opportunities effectively and efficiently.
- In coordination with multi-disciplinary team, consisting of technical service, supply, marketing, and research to service our customers with the high company standard.
- Resolve customer issues and define unmet needs.
- Prepare technical and sales reports, presentations, quotes and correspondence.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and markets.
- Effectively utilize business and sales tools (i.e Forecasting & pricing tools, Salesforce.com, MS Office).
- University degree (minimum B.Sc.) in Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science, Biology, or related technical field.
- Several years of proven business development experience in the enzyme industry or related field.
- Experience preferred in the grain processing industry (ethanol or sweeteners) or other food or chemical industry.
- Experience in emerging markets like Turkey, Middle East, and Africa.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, result-oriented, and execution of strategic plans.
- Demonstrated track record of success.
- Proficient in English, Turkish is a plus.
- Knowledge of other languages in the region is a distinct advantage.
- Team player, driven, open for ideas, and result oriented.
- Extravert personality & positive attitude.
- Long life learning.
- Ability to work with limited supervision. Self-motivated essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- To be part of a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team.
- A challenging and motivating working environment.
- Attractive options for personal and professional development.
Egypt Cairo (Al Qahira) Cairo
Find a Job Find Candidates