This job is currently Archived,
Technical Product Manager - Belgium
Nobel Biocare (company)
Posted on : 02 December 2016
As member of the TPM (Technical Product Management) team, you investigate the suitability of the current and newly developed solutions for application by the target customer group. This responsibility has two aspects: suitability research of potential solutions, and supporting the validation process to check whether or not a new release meets the addressed user needs. You also contribute in root cause analysis of 2nd level support cases and complaint cases.
- You have a PhD or master degree in engineering, sciences, dentistry, or any other relevant field.
- You have an analytical mindset and an understanding of technological capabilities.
- Structured working with attention for detail and completeness
- In depth understanding of the dental and clinical field from an application point of view is an asset
- You are fluent in English with good communication skills, written as well as verbally
- You are a team player with a feeling for innovation!
- Dynamic, responsible, eager to learn, communicative, quality oriented and problem solving are your key characteristics.