Technical Product Manager
- As company’s new Technical Product Manager, you drive the technical product management function as the owner of product proofs and claims, specifications and technical documentation.
- You identify novel ways of converting product performance data into selling points easily conveyed to our customers and secure that all technical documentation is valid, documented and substantiated.
- It is your responsibility to secure that all product documentation from company's is in line with our values, strategy and global legislation.
- As Technical Product Manager, you enjoy a key position in developing our company’s competitive and strategic strength in the market.
- You manage cross organisational projects and help develop our product portfolio and strategies in close collaboration with supply, operations, technical service, marketing, segment management and quality. In addition, your will be central in:
- All stages of product life cycle to support at optimize the product offer and value proposition
- Developing the company competitive position and strategic position in the market capturing customer and market needs
- You have an education in animal nutrition or another relevant field.
- More importantly, you have at least five years of experience working in the animal feed industry, preferably in an international organisation with global markets.
- Here, you have achieved an impressive track record creating successful products and notable revenue while building a broad network of experts, contract research organisations, universities and other relevant points of contact.
- You have solid knowledge of international legislation relevant to our products and markets, scientific code of conduct and professional data handling.
- As a person, you have a collaborative and flexible approach to team-work without ever compromising on quality and value creation, and the ability to win with other people, work with complex issues and manage cross-organisational projects.
- Your business understanding, customer and market focus enables you to see opportunities before others.
- Finally, you speak and write English fluently and embrace cross-border collaboration and business travel with enthusiasm.