This job is currently Archived,
Technical Product Manager Data Management (m/f) Munich Germany,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- Analyze and specify overarching customer requirements for our Meditec ophthalmic solutions
- Focus on workflow and data management aspects as well as cross-modality analysis capabilities from a technical perspective
- Form a bridge between individual product line responsibilities
- Keep requirements aligned with the global data management strategy
- Synchronize requirements and timelines between instruments, connectivity components, and data management platform.
- Open mind-set, enthusiasm as well as customer-orientation
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare IT, data communication standards (e.g. DICOM, HL7) and integration projects
- Experience in product development of medical devices and software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization (English and German)
- Team player with the ability to form sound relationships both external and internal
- Work experience in an international environment and ability to travel
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Munich Bavaria Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates