Technical Nutritionist Consultant - Mexico
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Functions, Duties, Task:
- Be the source of authority, get involved with customer account targeted and continuously build the business nutrition acumen.
- Develop analysis and interpretation of customer's information, influencing to take better business decisions.
- Train the trainers for customer’s feedmill nutrition staff.
- Support the sales team with Top Customers and Group Selling to accomplish their Sales objectives & SAM projects.
- Recommend Elanco Nutritional products to Customers, as these are necessity for them and be well preparing to differentiate vs competitors’ products.
- Increase Technical Capabilities for sales team, and have technical nutrition capability to be recognized by the customer as value added partner.
- Develop high business relationship with Key Decision maker and Key opinion leader of the nutritional industry, developing a high level of influence as source of authority.
- Play a leadership role of at the development and support of the BU strategy with marketing, sales, EKS and technical consulting groups, anticipating the changes at the industry.
- Support the development of Marketing & Knowledge Solutions tools; and become and on them expert and train customers in tools relate.
- Must be first source of technical information for the affiliate about nutrition products.
- Live culture coaching (feedback oral / written report) within the affiliate.
- Shape the pipeline & collaborate with R&D projects & research.
- Accountable to develop & execute marketing trials: (Shuttle process, contract with research investigator, protocol review, monitor trial, data analysis review, review research summary, maintain research trail budget)
- Participate in technical nutritional seminars as speaker and publish articles.
- Active participation at Industry meetings to create brand value on nutrition.
- Support implementation of Corporate policies, Pharmacovigilance, and Adverse Events, etc) & Market Access.
Education and Experience
- PhD and / or MScs on Animal Nutritional area of expertise
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Animal Nutrition area of expertise.
- Commercial experience on nutritional products (promotion and position nutritional products)
- Thorough understanding of production methods, nutrition, formulation, and production trends for the industry avian & swine within assigned region.
- A network of technical and professional within the nutritional community & industry
- Significant travel time across affiliate (60% +)
- Experience on investigation Protocols development and execution.
- Experience on PC, data analysis, statistical software.
- Proved experience on animal monogastric nutrition with customers (avian & swine, poultry preferable).
- Ability to communicate and understand English