This job is currently Archived,
Technical Manager (Animal Nutrition) - Indonesia
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 10 February 2017
- Provide effective technical support to company Animal Nutrition sales team, distributors and key customers in Indonesia.
- Add innovative animal science and nutrition knowledge and solutions to customers and adding value to their business.
- Manage product evaluation and development trials with key customers, coordinating with HQ Research and Technical Services Managers on trial designs as needed.
- Effective training and development of distributors to develop and sustain their value selling capability.
- Maintain active technical learning that ensures company technical leadership in the market place. Regular scientific input to central marketing/technical services groups and vice-versa.
- Assist company regional sales and industry teams to organize industry seminars, prepare and present technical presentations
- Ensuring territory specific technical needs and opportunities are effectively communicated to internal stakeholders and develop programmes to explore the opportunities to meet customer needs.
- Provide technical support to regional regulatory and product quality assurance processes.
- Coordinate and work with Application lab/Team and Sales team to develop technical solutions for customers.
- Keep updates about business development activities, Competitive and market intelligence.
- Support Sales Manager to achieve annual sales targets, volume, value and gross profit for Indonesia.
- Understand the market needs, able to do market assessment for new products and technology, financial assessment of needs and solutions provided.
- PhD / MSc in Animal Science/Nutrition preferably in Monogastric Animal Nutrition and Aqua Industry.
- 3-7 or more years of work experience in similar Technical Service or Research role in Animal Nutrition and/or as Nutritionist in Feed/Premix companies.
- Research experience and working knowledge of Feed Enzymes will be desirable.
- Able to communicate and present well in English.
- Good people skill and networking ability.
- International in outlook, but with strong cultural affinity for Asian markets.
- Willing to travel.