Technical Lead, Digital & Mobility - United States
- we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our IT Hub, we are looking to fill the position of Technical Lead, Digital & Mobility.
- The Technical Lead, Digital & Mobility works within a global scope and defines and leads (as an individual contributor) technical application architecture and design for digital and mobility for near, offshore and global teams.
- Works actively within a DevOps culture to develop and deliver solutions around mobility, web development, digital asset management and others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the development teams’ deliverables and solutions.
- Set technical directions around mobility and digital initiatives.
- Foster innovation and look at new technologies to deliver value.
- Provide technology vision for mobility and digital and across the ecosystem, as needed.
- Execute on functional and technical projects around those functional areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry & Life science environment.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
- Define and communicate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing and operating IT systems.
- Advice, prioritize and control programs/projects as they relate to the selection, development, implementation and support of systems.
- Advice/Consult on business case justifications and cost analysis for technology spending and initiatives.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Excellent understanding of technologies in the digital and mobile stacks including Drupal, Xamarin, etc..
- Technical knowledge in implementing technologies in the area of web development, content management, social media, and collaboration tools, and others.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Very good understanding of Agile Development/Scrum Methodology
- Ability to innovate and translate vision and ideas into solution architecture and technical design.
- Ability to design, implement and support technology solutions in the digital and mobility domain.
- Healthcare background or experience is preferred
- Be willing to roll-up sleeves and code if the situation requires it.
- Proven Leadership ability, including strategic thinking
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Inter-cultural awareness / ability
- Understanding of systems development lifecycle principles, validation & qualification
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in working in a global company
- Shown successful IT change management and large projects
- Broad IT architectural understanding
- Experience with application platforms and infrastructure services
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Drupal, Solution Architect, Change Management, Technology, Management