This job is currently Archived,
Technical Information Officer - United Kingdom
Posted on : 24 May 2017
TECHNICAL INFORMATION OFFICER
- We have a new opportunity available for the position of Technical Information Officer.
- The position is office-based and will report into the Package Design Manager.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Research, collate and supply technical information to support a variety of company and customer requirements whilst maintaining the business’s NPD critical path processes
- Be responsible for product and packaging data reporting, managing the collation and verification of data, validation of non-ERP data sources, to support our company and its customers’ compliance with EU packaging legislation, key sustainability initiatives and ad hoc requests.
- Develop packaging solutions balancing the needs of customers store and distribution center requirements with company and 3rd Party external supply chains.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Attention to detail and provision of documentation in line with customer requirements
- Understanding of the typical supplier requirements of retail and contract customers
- Practical application of workload balancing and prioritisation
- Established communication and customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a good working knowledge of the full MS Office suite
- Working knowledge and practical application of Lean Sigma tools