This job is currently Archived,
Technical EMC Coordinator - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 17 April 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team
Technical EMC Coordinator
- Our unit “Hearing Instrument Micro Systems” in the R&D department is in charge of the development and industrialization of our hearing instruments electronics.
- Your role as Technical EMC Coordinator consists of managing all EMC relevant aspects in the design and development of a technology, plat-form, process and product including product improvement according to the company EMC policy (QM-SOP).
- Monitor and setup EMC design rules
- Devise and sign-off EMC & ESD design specification, test and control plans as well as test re-ports Interpret EMC standards requirements for the company products
- Develop EMC measurement methods and maintain the EMC measurement infrastructure
- Review the medical device risks from an EMC viewpoint Assisting QM in auditing EMC activities and risk assessment
- Electrical characterization of the passive components
- ETH/university bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of EMC/ESD analysis and/or standardization
- Experience in the domain of electromagnetic near/far fields including antennas and coupling mechanism
- Experience in usage of RF measurement equipment and measurement standards Systematic thinker with a keen sense in electronics
- Results-oriented, team player, good communication skills, hands-on Fluent in written and spoken English and German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corpo-rate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.