- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
Technical EMC Coordinator
- Our unit “Hearing Instrument Micro Systems” in the R&D department is in charge of the development and industrialization of our hearing instruments electronics.
- Your role as Technical EMC Coordinator consists of managing all EMC relevant aspects in the design and development of a technology, plat-form, process and product including product improvement according to the company EMC policy (QM-SOP).
- Monitor and setup EMC design rules
- Devise and sign-off EMC & ESD design specification, test and control plans as well as test re-ports Interpret EMC standards requirements for the company products
- Develop EMC measurement methods and maintain the EMC measurement infrastructure
- Review the medical device risks from an EMC viewpoint
- Assisting QM in auditing EMC activities and risk assessment
- Electrical characterization of the passive components
- ETH/university bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of EMC/ESD analysis and/or standardization
- Experience in the domain of electromagnetic near/far fields including antennas and coupling mechanism
- Experience in usage of RF measurement equipment and measurement standards
- Systematic thinker with a keen sense in electronics
- Results-oriented, team player, good communication skills, hands-on
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German