Technical E-solutions Experts / eCRF-designers - Belgium
- Our company is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- The company employs over 80 000 people and operates a network of more than 1 000 offices and laboratories around the world.
- One of the business segments, Life Science Services, is a leading contract research organization (CRO) offering Clinical Research and Quality Control/Laboratory Testing Services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
- It provides outsourcing services on both the quality and safety of drug ingredients and the drug development process – from the early development stages until the commercialization of the finished product.
- In the spirit of continued growth and to help improve our business, we are seeking candidates for the following position (m/f): EDC Expert
- Assist the (e)CRF designers on the eCRF screens and/or Screen Review Meeting
- Generate and maintain functional specifications for the eCRF edit checks
- Generate and maintain eCRF completion guidelines / eHelp text
- Create test steps for User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing meeting
- Organize and provide EDC end-user training for internal company LSS employees, monitors, sites and sponsor users
- Master degree in science or relevant experience Experience with EDC is an asset
- Fluent in English Strong organizational skills Positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients
- Able to work in a young, flexible and dynamic group
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for detail, very accurate and quality minded
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Stress resistant
- Pro-active Willing to learn