Technical Drawing Specialist, Production - China
- We work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and make innovation a reality.
- Are you looking for a new challenges in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in Project engineering team .
- You will contact with oversea design leaders timely by emails/conference call meeting and update some urgent drawings of oversea projects if needed.
- At the same time double confirm with oversea design leaders about the drawings quality when finishing and update accordingly if getting constructive feedback.
- In this position you need make sure all designs/drawings following company design standard like drawing number system, tag number system, legend and so on.
- In addition , you responsible for update some company China drawings and involve in local project design if needed
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in process, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Proficiency at reading and making mechanical, P&ID, electric, architecture drawings. Etc.
- It’s better to have two years working experience or more on design
- Good at PC skills on Microsoft office software, especially on AutoCAD, PC schematic
- Experience with cross functional work and having team work spirit
- Strong communication skills, hereunder oral and written English
- Capability to work under high pressure and experience working with Europeans and Americans is preferred
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.