This job is currently Archived,
Technical Draftsman - France
Spine Vision (company)
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Contributes to the development of products by carrying out the mechanical conception in compliance with the technical specifications through the product definition and its control tools, as well as the conception verification through tests and calculations.
- Develops a product with a CAD system. Under the supervision of the Project Manager, realizes conceptual designs (prototypes, pre-series, commercialized products).
- Contacts subcontractors, prepares and follows up the prototype and pre-series industrial purchase orders.
- Provides his/her assistance to the realization of the product technical files and to the filing of patents.
- Contributes to the protection of industrial property (blueprint, drawings of patents).
- Records all the conception data in order to ensure trace ability (bleu prints, drawings, dimension calculations, test reports).
- +2/+3 postgraduate studies
- Working experience of 2 years in a similar position or control/method technician position.
- Good knowledge in mechanical design, manufacturing and structural calculations.
- Technical level in English, master of MS Office suite, Solid works, computation software, knowledge of 93/42/CEE directives and ISO 13485 standards a plus.
- Must have an industrial culture and enjoy mechanical design.
- Must be a team player, responsive to the instructions, flexible, motivated and persistent.