What you'll be doing?
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Quality Control Laboratory instrumentation.
- Evaluate assay runs for accuracy and input data into the company Unity Real Time Software Programs.
- Enter testing data into company Laboratory Information System (LIMS) and SAP software programs.
- Ensure finished product testing is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work in a team environment and interface with other departments when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, medical technology or related field.
- Experience in clinical laboratory instrument operation, calibration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of cGMP is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team-focused environment.
- Computer proficiency. SAP and LIMS experience a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age