This job is currently Archived,
Technical Associate II (Service Center Technician) - United States
Posted on : 12 June 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Provide repair and maintenance services for customer owned products and sub-assembly repair.
- Communicate directly with customers to advise of status of repair and any charges associated with service activity.
- Ensure customer is satisfied with service provided.
- Maintains company assets including parts inventory, tools and computing equipment.
- Administrative duties include completing service documentation in our CRM database consistent with ISO quality and FDA regulations.
- Manage workload and time to ensure individual and team goals are met.
What you need for this role:
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related service center experience.
- Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, understand and successfully follow complex service documentation and work instructions.
- Strong computer skills with a fundamental knowledge of interfacing with testing applications.
- Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- 3+ years of transferable service center experience servicing electro-mechanical/electronic/optical/robotics equipment, in a biomedical engineering or a medical diagnostics instrumentation environment; or BA degree and 1 year of equivalent experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age