This job is currently Archived,
Technical Associate I Temp-Hire - United States
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- Assignments are semi-diversified.
- Frequently attends to problems involving a number of possible alternatives which may not be defined.
- Decision making requires limited discretion and judgment.
- Decisions are within scope of procedures and may be subject to general review
- Performs moderately complex, directed laboratory experiments associated with the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research projects.
- May lead projects as assigned or directed by supervisor.
- May train newer level employees on specific processes
- May perform other tasks as assigned by line lead or Supervisor.
- Recommends and facilitates basic changes to interdepartmental written procedures.
- Some instrument OPeration and maintenance , etc may be included in tasks.
- Provides weekly or monthly reports on complance observations for manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in the use of digital test equipment and Oscilloscopes
- Ability to solder to IPC workmanship standards
- Ability to use Excel and Word for reporting and or data collection
- Required Experience
- AA/AS degree plus 2+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to selectively extract, verify, and compile information from a variety of sources to be applied in the completion of multiple step procedures.
- Proficient at troubleshooting problems to the component level and performing root cause analysis of the failure.
- Working knowledge of policies, procedures, and precedents in the specialty area.
- Understanding of quality systems and cGMP.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to operate lab/test equipment.