Technical Associate I Temp-Hire - United States
- Assignments are semi-diversified.
- Frequently attends to problems involving a number of possible alternatives which may not be defined.
- Decision making requires limited discretion and judgment.
- Decisions are within scope of procedures and may be subject to general review
- Performs moderately complex, directed laboratory experiments associated with the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research projects.
- May lead projects as assigned or directed by supervisor.
- May train newer level employees on specific processes
- May perform other tasks as assigned by line lead or Supervisor.
- Recommends and facilitates basic changes to interdepartmental written procedures.
- Some instrument operation and maintenance , etc may be included in tasks.
- Provides weekly or monthly reports on compliance observations for manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in the use of digital test equipment and Oscilloscopes
- Ability to solder to IPC workmanship standards
- Ability to use Excel and Word for reporting and or data collection
- AA/AS degree plus 2+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to selectively extract, verify, and compile information from a variety of sources to be applied in the completion of multiple step procedures.
- Proficient at troubleshooting problems to the component level and performing root cause analysis of the failure.
- Working knowledge of policies, procedures, and precedents in the specialty area.
- Understanding of quality systems and cGMP.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to operate lab/test equipment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.