This job is currently Archived,
Technical Assistant or Laboratory Assistant (m/f) Idar-Oberstein Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will work in pharmaceutical and/or microbiological quality control.
- In doing so, you will document biochemical, cell-biological, chemical-physical or microbiological tests in compliance with GMP.
- Moreover, you will provide us support, from the development of new methods to GMP implementation.
- Last but not least, you will assist in preparing documentation such as operating procedures and handle general laboratory tasks.
What you have to offer.
- Completed training as BTA, CTA, MTA, PTA, laboratory assistant or a related qualification
- Knowledge in the field of microbiology, molecular biology, cell culture or chemical-physical analysis
- Experience with MS Office (especially Word) and proficiency in English
- Team skills, commitment and organization ability
- Precise, clean and dependable approach to work, and flexibility
Find a Job Find Candidates