This job is currently Archived,
Technical Assistant (m/f) Oligonucleotide Synthesis Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the synthesis of unmodified and modified DNA and/or RNA oligonucleotides and their post-synthetic processing.
- Moreover, you will be in charge of oligonucleotide deprotection and purification.
- In doing so, you will implement analytical & preparative HPLC, gel electrophoresis and other downstream processing methods.
- You will also routinely perform and optimize in-process analysis.
- Laboratory tasks like work materials preparation or information records round off your responsibilities.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully finished scientific technical training as a pharmaceutical production technician or biology/chemistry lab technician with at least three years of relevant laboratory experience or completed natural scientific degree (Bachelor) with at least one year of appropriate work experience
- Understanding of analytical techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, MALDI- and/or ESI-TOF, electrophoresis, UV-VIS spectrometry) for characterization of oligonucleotides
- Experience with manufacturing of oligonucleotides at different scales is advantageous
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the nucleid acid field is desirable
- Resourcefulness, proactiveness, team spirit and enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment
Find a Job Find Candidates