Technical Assistant (m/f) Medicinal Chemistry - Germany
Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will work with us to develop cutting-edge immunotherapies against cancer. You will be contributing to the development of innovative low-molecular agents by synthesizing derivatives of active substances and helping to establish their structure-activity relationship. Your contribution will make further development of substances possible on the basis of a project idea and with a medication as the ultimate result. Your duties in detail:
- It will not be long before you are independently applying approaches to organic chemical reactions on a small scale.
- You will, of course, also evaluate and document experiments.
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for ensuring laboratory operations run smoothly.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed vocational training as CTA (m/f) or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, professional experience (alternatively, an educational specialization) in carrying out organic chemical reactions
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of analyzing LC-MS and NMR spectra
- Ability to work in a careful, structured and responsible way as well as excellent communication and team skills
- Advanced English skills and good knowledge of MS Office
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location München (Planegg-Martinsried) and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you’ll quickly take on your own responsibilities. Simply send us your application documents using our our online form.
If you have any further questions, Elma Köller will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.).