Technical Assistant (m/f) Idar-Oberstein Germany,
Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
At EUFETS, we have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission in Idar-Oberstein!
Here, you ll achieve greatness.Because of your work at EUFETS, the development work in production shall be advanced and further developed in accordance with GMP regulations Your duties in detail:
- Collaborating with your team colleagues you will conduct development studies and document this accordingly.
- Moreover, you will manufacture drugs with the aid of innovative technology under GMP.
- In addition, you will do the aseptic manufacturing and filling of liposomes/RNA under GMP.
- Last but not least, you will assist in preparing documentation such as protocols and operating procedures.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification etc.
- High awareness for valid hygienic standards
- Experience in working in a G(x)P- or production environment are not provided but are preferable
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- Flexibility and a target-oriented, diligent approach to work
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Idar-Oberstein and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you ll quickly take on your own responsibilities. Simply send us your application documents using our our online form.
If you have any further questions, please contact Simone Gans +49 (0) 6781 9855-210.
Find a Job Find Candidates